The Omega is the ideal guest room or fully operational office. The ensuite makes the Omega self-contained – add in a kitchenette and you have a complete package!
A verandah completes the picture. Surprisingly, the Omega takes only 12 weeks to build.
We build off-site, so there’s no building noise or mess at your place. And, because of the size of our studios, the Omega fits easily on to a house removal truck.
We ensure your Omega is ticked off here by the South Wairarapa District Council and issued with a Code of Compliance before transporting to your place. Then all you need to do is make sure the site is ready, including the piles.
Your council will need to issue consent on services like plumbing, piles etc. but the Omega studio is electrical code compliant.
- Kitchenette with hob, sink and provision for under-bench oven and fridge
- Full Ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity, mirror, heated towel rail and ceiling heat lamp
- Set up for gas-fuelled hot water
- Built off-site, delivered to your site ready for connection
- Fully insulated
- Wired with internal/external lighting, tv aerial wiring and phone jackpoints
- Tongue and groove cathedral ceilings and your choice of flooring
- On the outside, built using traditional plywood and batten cladding
- Painted in your choice of colours
- Built with aluminium windows and doors and colour-steel or zinc roofing
- Designed with decks and verandahs for indoor/outdoor flow