The Satsuma is like the Cherry Plum, only bigger. It’s very comfortable as an extra room, office or guest room and takes as little as eight weeks to build.
We build off-site so there’s no building noise or mess at your place. And, because of its size, the Satsuma fits easily on to a house removal truck.
We ensure your Satsuma is ticked off here by the South Wairarapa District Council and issued with a Code of Compliance before we transport to your place. Then all you need to do is make sure the site is ready, including the piles. The Satsuma studio is Electrical Code compliant.
- Built off-site, delivered to your site ready for connection
- Fully insulated
- Wired with internal/external lighting
- Tongue and groove cathedral ceilings and your choice of flooring
- On the outside, built using traditional plywood and batten cladding
- Painted in your choice of colours
- Built with aluminium windows and doors and colour-steel or zinc roofing
- Designed with decks and verandahs for indoor/outdoor flo